- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup small black olives, pitted
- 4 branzino fillets (about 5 ounces each), with or without skin
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, Mutti® Cherry Tomatoes, and olives. Spread a thin layer of the mixture in the bottom of an ovenproof skillet or baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in a single layer. Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Place the fillets in the dish. Spoon the remaining tomato mixture around the fillets.
Bake the fillets until just opaque, about 12 minutes. Garnish with the fresh oregano leaves.
Recipe Adapted From ”How to Eataly: A Guide to Cooking, Buying, and Eating Italian Food” by Oscar Farinetti