Cookies are small text files saved on the internet user's hard disk by the server of the website that has been viewed, or by a third-party server. Cookies are used to recognise the user when he or she returns to the same website.
The website www.mutti-parma.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: the sole purpose of technical cookies is to allow or facilitate electronic communication and they must be strictly necessary for the provision of a service that has been specifically requested by the user (Directive 2009/136/EC).
Two kinds of technical cookies are saved and processed by Mutti: session cookies, which are required for the site and its applications to function optimally (online purchasing, access to secure pages, etc.), and functional cookies, which memorise the user's browsing preferences (language, basket, etc.) in order to provide a more personalised online experience. These cookies do not require the user's prior consent.
- Targeting cookies: targeting cookies are used to match advertising to the user's interests and preferences.
Targeting cookies are not directly collected by this website.
- Third-party cookies: the purpose of third-party cookies is to create user profiles according to their browsing history on a network of websites. The information collected is then used to display advertisements that match what seems to be of interest to the user. As the name suggests, these cookies are not managed by Mutti.
In order to facilitate content sharing, this website also uses tracking cookies from social media sites. The data recorded using these application buttons are processed by the social media site editor and as a result, Mutti may not have access to them. Similarly, third parties are not able to access cookies submitted by Mutti.
Companies which generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information, please visit the following links:
This website also uses third-party cookies for statistical purposes, via Google Analytics, a website analysis service. The data collected help to measure website traffic and generate reports, which can then be shared on other Google tools.
Cookie management options
You can change the way cookies are processed at any time by modifying your browser settings. The configuration of each browser is different, and is described in the help menu of the browser you use. You can therefore decide to disable all cookies, or to create a message that notifies you when cookies are sent to your computer.
For more information on setting your browser options, please visit the following websites:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH504
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you disable cookies, this website may not function properly and some services may not be available.
Data processing manager:
Mutti S.p.A. Via Traversetolo, 28 Loc. Piazza 43022 Montechiarugolo - Parma - Italy - Telephone: +39.0521.652511 - Fax: +39.0521.681011 - P. IVA 02758310342
Data processing and the rights of the individual in question.
Any cookies saved by this website are under no circumstances divulged to third parties. However, they may be processed by the technical maintenance department, which is authorised to use them for this purpose. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998, you have the right to access, question, modify, rectify, erase or oppose the processing and diffusion of your personal data for legitimate reasons.