Information for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the (EU) Law 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We inform the user that the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement thereof.
By processing of personal data we are referring to any individual or collective operation, performed with or without automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data even that exclusive of a database, including the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other method of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction of personal data.
In accordance with GDPR regulations, processing carried out by Mutti S.p.A. will be in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
Personal data must be:
- collected and processed for specific purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary with regards to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and up to date;
- constantly verified and updated as necessary;
- kept for a period of time not exceeding that originally intended;
- processed using technical and organizational measures that guarantee data protection from unlawful processing, loss, destruction or accidental damage.
Reason for processing
Personal data is collected exclusively for the management of Mutti S.p.A. customer service; therefore, the same data will be processed by Mutti S.p.A. exclusively for complaint management purposes and procedures.
Method of processing
The processing of personal data is carried out through the automatic collection of information gathered by telephone operators, as a result of a direct call from the interested party.
For the purpose of carrying out the service, the user can contact Mutti S.p.A. via:
- hotline: +39 800 – 865040
- to collaborators with Data Controller(s), in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal processing managers and/or system administrators;
- to third parties such as providers who manage and maintain the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc., that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processing managers.
Communication of data
Data collected will not be disseminated or the subject of communication unless explicit consent has been granted.
On the other hand, the Data Controller may communicate data for purposes referred to in art. 1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and all other parties who have a legal interest for the accomplishment of the said purposes, without the need for explicit consent (pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR). These parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Method of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
Taking into account the aforementioned purposes of processing data, provision is optional. Failure to provide data may result in the inability to carry out the previously mentioned service.
Data retention timelines and other information.
Pursuant to art. 13, parag. 2, letter (a) of the GDPR, the Data Controller will process personal data for a period of time that is strictly necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
Rights of the interested party
He/she is eligible for the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR in their capacity as an interested party, more specifically:
- the right to obtain confirmation of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet registered, and this to be communicated in an intelligible format;
- the right to obtain detail on the purposes and methods of processing;
- the right to obtain detail on the categories of personal data in question;
- the right to obtain detail on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or who may become aware of it;
- the right to obtain detail on the retention period (if known) and when it is known from the Data Controller;
- the right to be made aware of how to rectify data errors
- the right to delete personal data or limit processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint;
- the right to know data origins if not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of an automated collection process;
- the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR if data is transferred to another country or international organisation.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by:
- sending a letter by registered mail to the following address: Via Traversetolo no. 28, Montechiarugolo (Parma - 43022), Italy;
- sending an email to: email@example.com;
- calling : +39 (0521) 652511;
- sending a fax to: +39 (0521) 652596.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for those under the age of 18, and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information about minors is unintentionally collected, the Data Controller will delete it promptly at the request of the user.
Data Controller, manager and agents
Data processing manager: Mutti S.p.A. (P. IVA 02758310342), head office in Montechiarugolo, Via Traversetolo no. 28 (Parma - 43022), Italy. Telephone +39 (0521) 652511; fax +39 (0521) 652596; email firstname.lastname@example.org.;
The Data Processor designated for the collection, storage and protection of data is Promoservice Parma S.r.l., Viale Mentana no. 92 (Parma – 43121).
The updated list of managers and agents in charge of processing data is kept at the head office where the Data Controller is based.
Changes to this Statement
This information may change in accordance with the implementation of legal provisions relating to privacy. Therefore, it is advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most recent version.