- 600g ricotta cheese
- 200g flour
- 80g Parmesan cheese
- 2 small eggs
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 300g Mutti Decisa sauce
- 30g pine nuts
- 2-3 sprigs of mint
- 40ml extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix the ricotta in a bowl with the flour and Parmesan. Add the eggs, salt, a pinch of nutmeg and a few leaves of chopped mint.
2. On a floured wooden chopping board, form the mixture into thin cylinders. Cut these into small chunks to form gnocchi and arrange them on a floured tray.
3. Cut the peppers into small pieces and brush them with two tablespoons of oil until they start to wilt. Add the Mutti Decisa sauce and cook for a few minutes.
4. Cook the gnocchi in salted boiling water. When they float to the surface, lift them out carefully and place them in the sauce.
5. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and mint leaves.