2 eggs, whisked
1/2 cup oat milk
1/4 cup Mutti Pesto Style Stir
Through Sauce Green
Tomato (+ extra to serve)
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp olive oil, to cook
Labneh, salad greens, herbs
and/or fresh tomatoes, to serve
1. Combine eggs, oat milk and Mutti Pesto Style Sauce in a medium sized mixing bowl, mix well. Gradually add buckwheat flour and mix until well combined.
2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan for approx. 1 minute.
3. Place a small amount of batter onto hot pan (according to desired pancake size).
4. Cook for approximately 1 minute, or until bubbles start to form, flip and cook for a further 30 seconds - 1 minute.
5. Serve with fresh salad leaves, labneh, he extra Mutti Pesto Style Sauce and crispy leeks, sprouts and/or fresh herbs