1 brown onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 chorizo sausages, finely chopped
¼ cup Mutti Double Concentrate
1 tsp smoked paprika
400g can Mutti Polpa Finely
400g can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 small red onion, peeled and thinly shaved
Juice of 1 lime, extra to serve
8-12 small tortillas, warmed
2 cups finely shredded cabbage
50g smoked cheddar, shaved
Coriander sour cream
150g sour cream
4 pickled jalapenos
½ cup coriander leaves
1 spring onion, chopped
Juice of ½ lime
- To make the coriander sour cream, place ingredients in a small food processor or blender and whiz until smooth. Season to taste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt flakes. Cook, stirring, for 7 minutes or until softened.
- Add chorizo and cook, stirring, for a further 7 minutes until chorizo fat has rendered.
- Add tomato paste, paprika and stir for 2 minutes to lightly caramelise, then add tomatoes and black beans, reduce the heat to low and simmer, for 7 minutes until thickened and reduced. Season to taste.
- Combine the red onion and lime juice in a bowl, season with salt flakes and mix well, until the onion starts to soften. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon the chorizo bean mixture onto the warm tortillas, top with cabbage, onions, cheese and drizzle over the coriander sour cream.