Chickpea balls with tomato sauce
- 400g boiled chickpeas
- 40g chickpea flour
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 300g Mutti Decisa sauce
- ½ onion
1. Coarsely purée the chickpeas, previously boiled in salted water. Add enough chickpea flour to thicken the mixture.
2. Finely chop the onion and soften it in 2 tablespoons of oil, add the cumin and allow the flavours to blend for 1 minute.
3. Add the chickpea mixture and parsley and shape the paste into small balls.
4. Arrange on a baking tin and bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the Mutti Decisa sauce in a large frying pan, add the balls and leave them to absorb the flavours for a few minutes. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.