- 2 Globe Artichokes
- 1 tin of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil for cooking
- A pinch of salt
1. To make the vinaigrette, add the Mutti Cherry Tomatoes, diced garlic, lemon juice (saving a little for the artichoke) into a small saucepan. Bring it to the boil and then simmer whilst you prepare your artichokes.
2. To prepare the artichokes, trim each stalk and snap off the first few layers of leaves until you start to see a yellow-green base.
3. Rub the whole artichoke globes with lemon, then trim the whole globe by a third.
4. Quarter the artichokes and remove the fluffy middle.
5. Pull the leaves apart gently, fry in vegetable oil for about 8-10 until they are golden and crispy.
6. Sprinkle with salt and then serve warm with your Mutti vinaigrette.