- 4-5 slices of homemade-style bread, torn into chunks
- 300g Mutti Decisa sauce
- 200ml vegetable stock
- ½ onion 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small bunch of basil
- 20g pine nuts
- 300g baby squid
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
1. Finely slice the onion and fry it in a pan with the crushed garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the Mutti Decisa sauce and the stock, and bring to a boil.
2. Add the torn bread and cook gently, stirring frequently until it starts to become dry.
3. Blend the basil, keeping a few leaves aside, with 50ml of oil, the pine nuts and a pinch of salt.
4. Parboil the squid in boiling water flavoured with white wine and lemon peel. Drain after 1 minute and pour into a bowl. Season with oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Arrange the bread and tomato mixture using a pastry cutter, placing the squid on top and adding some of the basil and olive oil blend.