- 4 mackerel, weighing about 300g each
- 4 medium courgettes
- 80g pitted taggiasca olives
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- 300g Mutti Decisa sauce
- salt and pepper
1. Fillet the mackerel and remove the bones. Cut each fillet diagonally into two or three smaller pieces.
2. Add a pinch of salt, a drizzle of oil and grated lemon peel to each of them, and leave to marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. Cut the courgettes into thin, diagonal slices. Cook them on a griddle for a few minutes. Add salt.
4. Heat the Mutti Decisa sauce in a large frying pan.
5. Cook the mackerel fillets on the hot griddle for a few minutes, lay them in the sauce with the courgette slices, scatter the olives on top and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve sprinkled with more slivers of lemon zest.