- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g lean minced beef
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ red capsicum, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- ground black pepper
- 560g bottle Mutti Inventa Sugo
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves, plus whole leaves to serve
- 350g spaghetti
1. Heat oil in a large deep-sided frying pan over a medium/ high heat. Add beef, garlic, capsicum, zucchini and carrot and cook, stirring until beef is brown.
2. Add dried herbs, pepper and sugo. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in basil.
3. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on pack. Divide between 4 bowls and top with Bolognese sauce and basil leaves.
Tip: Minced chicken or minced turkey can replace minced beef.